Ridge - HS Hardtail Mountain Bike (29")
- Regular price
The Raleigh Ridge HS is the best hardtail mountain bikes in the Raleigh line-up. Featuring a 1 x 8 Shimano shifting system that includes an Altus shifter, derailleur and Sunrace Cassette that is smooth and accurate, without a front derailleur to adjust and maintain. The Suntour alloy front suspension system is lightweight and soaks up bumps with ease. Reliable higher end alloy disc brakes ensure quick and accurate stopping power in any condition. Packed with quality features including the lightweight Joytech alloy hubs, strong alloy double-wall rims, Prowheel Charm crank, alloy oversized handlebar and stem and alloy seat post with integrated clamp put this bike at the top of its class.
- 6061 Aluminum frame with Suntour alloy fork
- 1 x 8 speed Shimano Altus shifter with Shimano Altus derailleur and Sunrace cassette
- Prowheel CHARM crank with full cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy double-wall rims with alloy Joytech hubs
- 29 x 2.25 tires
- Alloy seatpost with integrated clamp
- Colour: Grey
- Frame Style: Unisex
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame size (inches): 18.5"
- Fork Type: SUNTOUR XCE28
- Rear Suspension (if applicable): N/A
- Wheel size: 29"
- Tire Size/Style: 29" x 2.25"
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall - DISC (DA-26)
- Shifters: Shimano Altus M3158
- Speed: 8
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Altus M370
- Crank Material: Alloy
- Pedals: MTB Resin Flats
- Front Brakes: Higher End Disc Brakes
- Rear Brakes: Higher End Disc Brakes
- Stem Material: Alloy
- Headset: Integrated threadless
- Saddle Type: Performance saddle
- Models may vary by store; Please note that given the surge in global demand, bike components may vary from what is indicated.
For more details visit our Warranty Page