Chase - Dual Suspension Mountain Bike (27.5")
- Regular price
The Raleigh Chase 27.5" Dual Suspension Mountain Bike combines the agility and the acceleration of a 26" bike with the increased stability and rollover performance of a 29" bike, it is the best of both worlds. 'Lightweight aluminum frame suspension fork and a 4-bar rear suspension system, making it a great option for tearing up the trails. The shifting system is from the best company in the industry, Shimano. The EZ-Fire shifters, paired with the Shimano derailleurs, make for accurate and smooth shifting all ride long. The wheel sets are built with trail riding in mind, with strong alloy double-wall rims - but don't worry, the alloy disc brakes will slow you to a stop whenever they are called upon.
- 6061 Aluminum dual-suspension frame
- 21-speed Shimano easy-fire shifters with
- Shimano derailleurs
- Prowheel alloy crank with full cartridge bottom bracket
- Oversized handlebars with alloy threadless stem
- Alloy double-wall rims with 27.5 x 1.95 tires
- Colour: Blue
- Frame Style: Unisex
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame size (inches): 19"
- Fork Type: Easing - Steel Crown
- Welded Dropout
- Rear Suspension (if applicable): Steel - 4 Bar link
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Tire Size/Style: 27.5" x 1.95"
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall - DISC (AP-19)
- Shifters: Shimano EF41 EZ-Fire
- Speed: 21
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TY500
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Tourney TY
- Crank Material: Alloy
- Pedals: MTB Resin Flats
- Front Brakes: Alloy mechanical disc
- Rear Brakes: Alloy mechanical disc
- Stem Material: Alloy
- Headset: Threadless
- Saddle Type: Sport
For more details visit our Warranty Page