Ridge - Hardtail Mountain Bike (27.5")
- Regular price
The Raleigh Ridge features a 24-speed Shimano shifting system that includes an EZ fire EF500 shifter, Altus derailleur and Shimano Cassette that is smooth and accurate. The VAXA alloy front suspension system is lightweight and soaks up bumps with ease. Reliable alloy disc brakes ensure quick and accurate stopping power in any condition. Packed with quality features including the lightweight Joytech alloy hubs, strong alloy double-wall rims, Prowheel alloy crank, oversized handlebars, and alloy seat post with integrated clamp you won't want the ride to end.
- 6061 Aluminum frame with VAXA alloy fork
- 24-speed Shimano easy-fire shifters with Shimano Altus derailleur and Shimano cassette
- Prowheel alloy crank with full cartridge bottom bracket
- Alloy seatpost with integrated clamp
- Alloy double-wall rims with alloy Joytech hubs
- 27.5 x 2.35 tires
- Colour: Green/Sand
- Frame Style: Unisex
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- Frame size (inches): 18"
- Fork Type: VAXA
- Rear Suspension (if applicable): N/A
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Tire Size/Style: 27.5" x 2.35"
- Rims: Alloy Double Wall - DISC (DA-26)
- Shifters: Shimano EF500
- Speed: 24
- Front Derailleur: Shimano TX800
- Rear Derailleur : Shimano Altus M310
- Crank Material: Alloy
- Pedals: MTB Resin Flats
- Front Brakes: Alloy mechanical disc
- Rear Brakes: Alloy mechanical disc
- Stem Material: Alloy
- Headset: Integrated threadless
- Saddle Type: Performance saddle
- Models may vary by store; Please note that given the surge in global demand, bike components may vary from what is indicated.
For more details visit our Warranty Page