The Tekoa-iE is our new electric assist off-road machine. The aluminum frame is powered by a 48 volt lithium ion battery and a 350 watt center motor. The result is a bike capable of tackling any terrain, with 20 miles of assistance off-road. The Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors help keep some of that power under control, while the Rockshox air suspension fork smooths out the rough stuff.
- Pedal assist to 28 MPH, with 48 volt, 350 watt center motor
- 20 miles of off-road range
- 48 volt lithium ion battery
- Raleigh's proven XC geometry
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors