Talus 29 Expert
The new XC race capable Talus 29 frame is the perfect gateway to an off-road escape. Our new frames have a modern geometry that pairs longer top tubes with shorter stems and chainstays. Placing the center of gravity in the center of the bike. The result is a dialed XC fit that allows you to go faster while having more fun.
The Sram 2x10 drivetrain with 36x22 chainrings give you all the gearing range needed to be in command of the trail. Add the Kenda Slant Six tires to keep traction in all conditions and the result is the perfect XC trail machine.
- Light weight 6061 alloy frame with tapered headtube and XC geometry
- Sram 2x10 Drivetrain with 36/22 Chainrings
- U28 Rims utilize wide rim technology and are built with sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- Raleigh size specific stems and flat top bars
- Trail ready with Kenda Slant Six tires