The all-new Eva 6.5 is our ‘go-to’ bike for trail riding. All Eva models have new women-specific frames with women tailored sizing. The 27.5" wheel size rolls faster and easier over obstacles on the trail than the 26” wheels, and offers a more optimized fit than a typical 29er. The fit of the bikes inspires confidence with uncompromising trail agility.
A woman designer created the Eva graphics, and colors were selected with help from our female feedback panel. Today, the Eva Line represents a new level of women’s critique, influence, and enthusiasm for the Raleigh brand.
Many of the Eva components are women-specific. This includes saddles, grips with small diameters to better fit women’s hands and handle bar widths and stem lengths that have been individually selected for every frame size to ensure optimal fit and handling. All of these things combine to make a complete, trail-ready package for women riders.
- Light weight alloy frame with women-specific geometry
- Size specific bar width's and stem length's for optimized fit
- Slim diameter ergonomic grips to better fit smaller hands
- Women-specific mountain saddle
- Light weight 27.5" wheels offer better fit trail handling